Thursday, January 15, 2009

Karl + Duff + Blade Runner + a Kodiak bear + Clan of Xymox =



Saw it for the first time last night on Prime!

"...Dog's career in bounty hunting began when he was in court disputing child support. When he told the judge he did not have the money to pay, the judge offered him a deal to bring in a fugitive in exchange for part of Chapman's child support for Duane Lee and Leland Chapman."

Are you kidding me?

I don't even know what else to write I'm still in awe/shock.

2 comments:

JD said...

HAHAHAHAHA oh wow its only 2nd to cops. Dog is also a racist...

R said...

"I don't care if she's a Mexican, a whore or whatever. It's not because she's black, it's because we use the word nigger sometimes here. I'm not gonna take a chance ever in life of losing everything I've worked for 30 years because some fucking nigger heard us say nigger and turned us in to the Enquirer magazine."